Friday, July 20, 2007

See Pipi and Snowball at Tisol's this Sunday!!!

The two kittes are so good and well behaved. Well, most of the time. Snowball loves to run around a lot and last night, at about 5am, he jump into my bed and used my entire covers as his scratching post.

I was sitting on my sofa and had Snowball on my lap, so I started to scratch his chin and he started to purr for the first time. Loudly too, like a little motor.

Pipi loves to be touched. She especially liked to scratch her ears on hard surfaces. She loves it when I use the metal flea comb to comb/scratch her.

They will both be at Tisol's pet supply store on Arbutus Street just south of 11th Avenue (at 2738 Arbutus Street)this Sunday, July 22nd, as part of VOKRA's display. Feel free to come buy and see them, perhaps you may even end up adopting them and bring them home.

No comments: